SC - PPC-? -OOP and OT

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Thu Jan 8 17:51:48 PST 1998

>Hats off to you, m'lord! <
Actually Ras, I am a "m'lady". :-)  No hard feelings though.
Common misconception when you can't see a person but *hear* they
were/are in the military it is usually assumed they are male. Even at
the VA they ask for Eric when calling out my name in the waiting room
because they are not use to seeing female vets.

Puck - And even though I understood the military/legal/monetary reasons
behind not being able to donate the leftovers it was none-the-less
distressing and depressing to see the waste and think of how many it
could feed.

Now back to me learning how to cook <g>

Irissa