SC - Moroccan Restaurant in Portland

Deborah J Hammons aldyth at juno.com
Thu Jan 8 18:28:27 PST 1998

LrdRas asked about PPC

Petite Propos Culinaries, a really cool magazine on food and cookery. If
anybody's local library has back issues, please post that information.

six issues for $45.00, payable to PPC North America (sorry I don't have
price/payable information for other countries.)

PPC
45 Lamont Rd.
London SWIO OH6
England

I don't have a phone number, if you find one, will you forward it to the
list please?

Crystal of the Westermark