SC - hungry cooks

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 19:22:30 PST 1998

I'm just curious here, so forgive me for prying, but when questions pop up
in my mind, I would rather die than let them go unanswered.
I'm wondering what the folks who populate this list do for a living. There
seem to be a fair number of us who are or were involved in scientific or
educational fields, and I am wondering if there's any sort of link. Please
don't put this info onto the list; we need all the open bandwidth we can
find. Just e-mail me privately if you wish.

Kent (Question 2 - Where'd I put my car keys?)