SC - Puck-OT

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 08:11:43 PST 1998

> What about a FAQ?
>
> Like the FAQ for sca-distilling, it could state 1) what posts are allowable,
> 2) what posts are not, and 3) answer questions that do not need to be discussed
> again (i.e., potatoes and chocolate, etc.)  The FAQ would be sent to new subs,
> and could also go in a bulk-send to current subs.
>
> 	- kat

I think most of the things you have mentioned are listed in the "Welcome" message
new subscribers recieve when they sign on.

Perhaps a FAQ would be helpful but I think if people read the welcome message and
are responded to privately in the cases of stuff we have been over time after time
is isn't necessary.

If it does become a real problem, then we just might want to create a FAQ page.

Yers,

Gunthar