SC - OT Octane was brewing

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 08:11:45 PST 1998

<<
 The romertopf I have is a clay baking dish, imported from Germany, now I am
 going to make some people really jealous, mine is a three liter dish, gotten
 at a yard sale for $1.00 >>

Are these the things that are sometimes shaped like a chicken or a fish?  I
have never really known how to use one of these, as we never had them around
when I was a kid learning to cook.

Tyrca