SC - Apricot recipes?(w

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 9 09:33:25 PST 1998

Greetings. Philippa asked:

>OK, Stefan.

>Where have you hidden the kumiss files?

In the BEVERAGES section.
kumiss-msg        (19K)  1/ 7/98    Mongol drink made from mare's milk.

I didn’t paste the whole description since I had posted it here before.

Recently there was some interest in Jewish medieval food. While I was
creating a file with some of the recent messages from this thread I
incorporated the article with redactions on Jewish medieval food that
was posted here several months ago. Those interested in this topic
who missed that article really ought to take a look at this file.

It should be available in the FOOD section of my files sometime next
week.
fd-Jewish-msg     (17K)  1/ 7/98    Jewish medieval food. Sources.

For those who have not bookmarked the site :-) it can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net