SC - re: 12th-nite delicacies

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Jan 9 12:32:59 PST 1998

brid writes:

> .... I heard splendiferous things about Kat's spread for
> the west 12th nite autocrats.

Dearest, I wish you'd come over and nibbled!  We're STILL eating leftovers at my house (sigh...)

I've really got to learn how to cook for just a FEW people.  I was supposed to feed nine, ended up feeding fourteen, left all the "desserty" dishes on the table when we escaped, and STILL had leftovers...  (how DO you get rid of 2 extra pounds of pate, anyway?)

BTW, I got scads of compliments on the bread swans!  <g>

	- kat