SC - re- 12th-nite deli

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 9 12:48:29 PST 1998

Go to

http://www.bibliofind.com

They have zillions of books, and my quick check found "To the King's Taste"
available for $24.00.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Recently, I was looking for _to the King's Taste_[sic] and the Queens as
: well, and was so informed that they are out of print.  Does anyone know
: where one can come by a copy of it?  If so, how much does it run?
:
: Thanks in advance,
: Bogdan
: