SC - Holiday Greetings

Jamey R. Lathrop jlathrop at unm.edu
Sun Jan 11 12:41:13 PST 1998

Here you go, all you nosy nellies! I have decided I'm probably not going to
get any more responses, so I have tabulated and compiled my results.

Of 34 responses:

1. There does indeed seem to be an inordinate number of folks in scientific
and/or education fields. Considering students, teachers, librarians, and
educational support at "education, and  "hard"scientists, computer
scientists, and lab workers as "scientific", I counted 24 sci/ed/both
the next pollster.

2. Some of you people have had fairly interesting lives. Among us, we've a
submariner, a licensed cattle inseminator, and a matched set of massage
therapists. SCA-shiatsu?

Thanks to everyone who took the time to throw their professional hat into
the ring on this one. Our next topic is "Is there life after death?" To
answer this question, we have three dead people in the studio with us this
week. . .

Kent (I work in a morgue occasionally; I can make those kind of jokes. Ha.)