SC - Question

rudin@okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Jan 12 10:41:52 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/12/98 11:23:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, liontamr at ptd.net
writes:

<< >My mother-in-law was reading over my shoulder when I got to this post -
she
 >said it sounds a lot like spotted dick.  Anybody have a modern recipe for
 >comparison?
 >

 >Alasdair mac Iain >>

Unfortunately I do not have a recipe from the Current Middle Ages to post. :-(
I did want to say tho' that the recipe you post is very much closer to what I
would invision the Lombarde recipe as generally being. I may be off the wall
here but I'm sure I will be promptly educated if I am too far out in left
field...:-)

Ras