SC - Brandy

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 14 16:19:11 PST 1998

HL Hellen Bales MacQueene asks:

>Someone mentioned Scotch Eggs.  About 5 years ago I had a recipe, but
>have since lost and would dearly love to have another recipe.  I do
>remember it had a sausage and bread crumb type covering over a boiled
>egg.  Anyone, please?

I found a recipe/directions for Scotch eggs in this file in the FOOD
section of my Florilegium:
breakfast-msg     (41K)  7/ 7/97    What's for breakfast? SCA and period.

I didn’t find any recipes (surprisingly) in the eggs-msg file. I sure thought
I had more recipes and information on these but if I do, it’s hidden in a file
that's not obvious to me.

Stefan li Rous