SC - Almond milk - IP

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 14:01:55 PST 1998

>From: 	Chris Peters[SMTP:cpeters at cinemagnetics.com]
>
>Hey people!
>     Why dont we take this over to the distilling list. We are more on topic
>there and can harass Puck with it! This way we can free up the bandwidth for
>more constructives on food here and do the distilling/brewing/moonshining
>there.

I haven't seen the original post yet, so I can't say whether the topic
is more suitable to the distilling list.  I, however, cook with brandy,
and responded to a historical question about brandy which may make it a
cooking ingredient within period.  Let's see what develops, before the
conversation jumps elsewhere.

Bear