SC - onion soup - IP

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Thu Jan 15 17:16:27 PST 1998

> You had life? When *I* was a kid we had to drink the primoridial soup
> straight from the sea, and we were gratefull for it. I still remember
> the tears in my sisters eyes when we found the first organic
> molecules... Youngsters.
>
> /UlfR
> Beat *that* if you can.

Hmmm. Gimme a minute here, OK?

<cracks his knuckles and thinks a bit...>

When I was a lad...

When I was a lad...

When I was a lad we had it so tough....

<HOW TOUGH WAS IT???>

When I was a lad we had it so tough we had to hoold up turtle on whose
back the world rested, with one hand, and cook a six-course 15th century
Savoyard feast, including Chiquart's famous Parmasan Pies of Tuna Belly
with other. And all the while there was this Word floatin' around,
gettin' in the way, which is why we keep 'earin' 'ow in the beginnin'
was the Word. And it was right flip dark, too. At first, anyways. And we
liked it.

Kids today! Tsk tsk!

Adamantius
troy at asan.com