SC - OOT - Lunch at Morgana's

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 18:31:09 PST 1998

- ---"Michael F. Gunter" <mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> > Good job.
> > I hope they appreciate you!
> > Julleran
> Thanks but, me? Get appreciated? Not around here! I'm just a
> sad, lonely little Gunthar who everybody hates and all I want
> is to be loved! So I feed them, after all Food Is Love...
>
> Or if that doesn't work, I just bash 'em with my sword until
> they say they like it.
>
> (signed)
>
> Poor Abused Gunthar

>From an appreciative Ansteorran / Steppes resident (who still missed
the cuskynoles, but was impressed if not delighted by most
everything else -- still educating my palate, folks):

Phhbbbhbhbhbbbbhhhhbbbhhhhhtttttttttt!

<Kitchen Idiot retreats to cleaning closet>

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com