SC - Mastadon

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Wed Jan 21 23:44:10 PST 1998

Sounds like your standard lozyns to me....layering pasta and cheese and
sugar with powder forte or douce. I believe its out of the medieval English
corpus...Forme of Curye. And _Pleyne Delit_ has a reconstruction. I've
never used it, so can't vouch for that particular recipe, but I've had the
stuff and it's yummy.

- --Anne-Marie.