SC - french cooking or is Ham mousse just a fancy sausage?

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 22 06:02:23 PST 1998

Later in the morning (it is 1 am here - i am going to get some sleep
first) I am going to try a new kuskenoles redaction, based on the
anglo-norman version of the recipe, which is the earliest i know of. I
will post the results here (Or just a lot of ^*%^&%*^&% if it is a total
failure ;)

charles Ragnar