SC - Re:Feast planning

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 23 17:34:19 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Auction Item Deletion               1/23/98

<snip>In her best Sister Alma Francis voice:  "Come out of there you two!  We
KNOW what you are doing  and you'll go to Hell if you don't stop and come out
right now"
Dragonfyr
<snip>>Me an' Ras will be under the rock for a while. (hey Ras, being a
private indvidual, I'll bring the mead, unless you'd
>rather have beer? I've got a nice dark just come of age.)
>Crystal
<snip>

Don't worry, considering who is under the rock already, I am sure they were
relieved of their questionable bottles upon entry... for their own good of
course...
- -brid
(looking wide eyed and innocent as she checks on the contents of the latest
pink pastry box)