SC - coffe and tea at events

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 03:16:23 PST 1998

> >>1 tun white wine, 1 tun olive oil, 1 tun lemon juice, 1 tun cider
> >>vinegar.
> >>10 lbs mint, 10 lbs garlic, 5 lbs oregano, 1 lb rosemary, black
pepper
> >>to taste.
> >>soak overnight.
> >>any more questions?
> >>
> >>margali
So the big question that comes to my mind is will this recipe end up in
the
Florilegium?  Stefan?

redefining ip, Puck

=========
Nope. Although you are the second person to ask me about adding this
thread
to the Florilegium, I have decided not to. It is my feeling that while
the
thread is funny, it will lose it’s humor to those who have not been
involved in the discussions here. Sorry, but not everything ends up in
my files, although this mail list has had a much higher proportion of
stuff added, versus stuff posted than most of my other sources.

As to it being in SCA period, yes I guess it technically is. But I am a
bit more selective in my time frame and consider the fall of Rome to be
a good early starting point.

Whether you meant this as a serious request or not Puck, I have treated
it as such and will continue to take any requests, comments or critisims

seriously. Thank you for your suggestion.

Stefan li Rous