SC - Odd title-OOP and OT

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Mon Jan 26 08:02:06 PST 1998

As I said, I missed you. Have my sword sheath almost finished, am working
on the baldric, which I'm doing in the 5-strand mystery braid. Looks good
and matches my dagger sheath, both being a 5 wire applique braid, set to
hold it all together. Your pouch/favor, which is almost done, has the same
pattern done as a round, non-functional, this time. Do you have a small
dagger for which you need a sheath? If you have one less than 4 inches
long, send me an accurate description, and I'll incorporate a sheath in the
pouch, but do it quick.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

:
: In a message dated 1/26/98 4:14:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,