SC - Mushroom Pasties

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 26 08:19:10 PST 1998

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Alderton, Philippa wrote:

>  Ras ( who has even heard it said that the Northern barbarians eat their own
>  children. :-0)

Of course we don't. We put them out in the woods if we want get rid of
them. OTOH, while in Miklagaard I heard stories about what the people
further south (where the men wear dresses!) do...

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
If you know what you are doing it's not research.