SC - bustard

Dan Gillespie dangilsp at intrepid.net
Tue Jan 27 16:00:11 PST 1998

I agree with you on most points.  But, from my understanding, the BOD
has put into Corpora :  Only alcohol used for cooking my be purchased
with SCA funds.  The kingdom of Ansteorra has decided to make alcohol an
item that cannot be reimbursed with society funds even for cooking. Many
of the cooks in this kingdom are unable to make period dishes because
the cost of the alcohol is prohibitive.  IF one group messed up, I don't
see why everyone has to suffer.   I think the individuals involved
should have been dealt with quickly and severly.. at least the officers
involved should have lost their warrents..  I think that a solution can
be worked out.  It will just take some time and long discussions over
the matter.

meadhbh