SC - Re:Feast planning

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 20:09:10 PST 1998

And it came to pass on 26 Jan 98, that david friedman wrote:

> I made another try at the recipe I posted the other day and realized
> I had left out one step in the directions I posted.  So here is the
> corrected and updated version.
>
> Potage of Onions Which They Call "Cebollada"
> Libro de Guisados, 1528, tr. Robin Carroll-Mann*
[snip]

> Elizabeth/Betty Cook

Thank you for posting this.  I wish I could do more original
redacting, but among other things, I'm a diabetic who's trying to
lose weight, and a lot of medieval recipes are *not* what the doctor
ordered.  I will, however, be glad to continue to post recipes for
others to play with.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain of Tethba
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
mka Robin Carroll-Mann *** harper @ idt.net