SC - Cubebs

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 28 14:17:08 PST 1998

LrdRas wrote:

> In a message dated 1/28/98 8:27:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> cpeters at cinemagnetics.com writes:
>
> <<  How did it cabash the brewers guild?? Inquiring minds want to
>  know here! >>
>
> SCA funds (e.g. shire ) finds are not allowed to purchase alcohol making
> materials per the most recent interpretation of the original bad policy. :-(
>
> Ras

Ahh I see says the blind man to the deaf dog. I will have to see this latest
ruling I believe someone here posted it a day or so ago.Otherwise someone please
email it to me privately as to save bandwidth.  Seems to me that only the
alcohol itself  is not allowed to be purchased, not the materials per se. If
that were the case you'd have to give up feasts altogether!. Not to mention
bread etc. Also this would affect such things as demos (always a small
moneymaker there).Let me dig a little and see what I can see.

> The ever curious

Chris