SC - Where are you?

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 28 21:27:36 PST 1998

James and/or Nancy Gilly said in SC - Where are you? at Jan/24/1998 (Sat)
17:14:36.

> A couple times, now, we've had a discussion of what folks on this list do in
> their mundane lives.  What I'm curious about is where people live.  I know
> that Adamantius is in or near NYC, and Gunthar and Stefan are somewhere in
> Texas, but what about everyone else?

I am from the Barony of Ponte Alto in Atlantia. (Alexandria, VA) I formerly
lived in the Barony of An Dubhaigeainn in the East Kingdom (Suffolk Co.,
Long Island, NY) until mid-Aug. of 1997.

Apologies if this is late. I was away over the weekend and then *very* busy
Monday and Tuesday ....

Nostas'ia (clawing her way up through a mountain of virtual paper...)
(formerly known as Brighid O Maoilsheachlainn)
(mka Rachel Trigg)