SC - spices

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 02:21:41 PST 1998

Any ideas, folks?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Wednesday, January 28, 1998 21:45:56
: From: Warren C Harmon
: To: sca-east at world.std.com
: Subject: [EK] Weird Questions From The Wilderness
:
: -Poster: corwynsca at juno.com (Warren C Harmon)
:
: 	Of course, I forgot one of my more favorite period
: things...pretzels!!  Priests used to bake them and pass them out to
: Lenten parishoners to remind them to pray (the shape is the old method of
: folding one's hands in prayer).  As a sideline, I lost my recipe - they
: used to be a cross between modern-day soft pretzels and semisoft cookies,
: and sweeter than today's pretzels.  If anyone has a recipe, please
: forward it to me - I wanted to test-bake them in preparation to actually
: (gulp!) help make food in a kitchen...at an event!!!
: -Carowyn
:
: You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
: Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
: Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
:
:  with the message UNSUBSCRIBE SCA-EAST
: