SC - period celery use

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 07:53:56 PST 1998

<<  it was something all good cooks did that was just never
 written down....  :D  some of my best recipies are not written down....as
 they were taught me it goes something like this: a handful of this and a
 pinch of that and this is how you measure the other  :D

I also don't use written recipes much.  This is non-period, but does anyone
out there besides my immediate family know how much a "Justin" of salt is??

Mordonna