SC - It's still chicken? :-0

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Tue Jan 6 06:01:00 PST 1998

As I am the one who posted the use of Cornish Game hens in the first place, I will now respond.

I find cornish game hens a refreshing change from other poultry.  It is smaller and I have found that they cook up to a very flavorful mouthful.   I made them for Christmas and my Step-Father said that he has had them in about 8 different resteraunts and never liked them, but he liked mine.  now this is coming from a man who can eat an evtire roasted chicken in one sitting.  So, needless to say they do have a different taste.  I think that it would be nice to serve a table of 8, 4 game hens and let them cut it from the bone and fight over respective parts.

On another note, I think that just due to the difference in their appearance they make a nice difference from chicken.

And, yes, they do taste different from chicken.

As to the comments about rude.  What about the original post, the one that if I didn't know the difference would have made me feel like an idiot.

Murkial af Maun
Who does know better....