SC - Rudeness

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Jan 8 15:45:15 PST 1998

Papa, may I please have this gentle's address so that I mail him to
apologize for the hurt he feels.  I said nothing other than my blink blink
remark but even so I feel I should apologize.  And I apologize to my fellow
list members for my contribution to this unfortunate incident.

Dragonfyr (who has been at the recieving end and who should have thought
before being silly)