SC - Moroccan Restaurant in Portland

Deborah J Hammons aldyth at juno.com
Thu Jan 8 18:28:27 PST 1998

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:14:55 -0800 Ron and Laurene Wells
<tinyzoo at vr-net.com> writes:

><snip>, the name of the restaurant is MARRAKESH and you can call (503)
>248-9442 for directions and reservations.

There is also reputed to be a fabulous Moroccan restaurant (Chez Fez?) in
Denver, on Colfax.  I have never had the pleasure, but many in the
Outlands have.  About $20 a head, and the pillow treatment with little
tables.  Those who are coming to the Known World A&S in April might want
to check it out. (No offence to Mistress Elaina, who is planning a
wonderful feast with the Dragonsspine cooks guild.)  Berengaria, any
ideas on the address and phone number for this place?

Aldyth