SC - Le Menagier's Mushr

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 23 09:02:33 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - Le Menagier's Mushrooms?             1/23/98

<snip>Two ways in which many such varieties can be eaten with decreased
chances of problems with toxicity are peeling and parboiling. Apparently
either
Adamantius
- --
Oh how interesting!  My mushroom books do mention absolutely needing to cook
certain mushrooms to counter certain toxics, but I hadn't seen peeling
recommended before...
- -brid