SC - Where the heck I've been (as opposed to where I'm from)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jan 26 05:42:45 PST 1998

Hey, all!

Please forgive the OT bandwidth, but it seemed easiest to do this once.
Due to an ongoing / recurrent family health emergency, I'm spending most
of my time in hospital waiting rooms and the ICU. All in all, I'd much
rather be with you folks, given better circumstances.

I have a bazillion (a technical term some of you may not be familiar
with, but I'm sure you all can exchange notes ;  )   ) sca-cooks'
digests to read in greater detail and respond to, but I have no idea
when I'll get to them. I'm still here, just kinda busy. More so than
usual.

At this point, my hope is that the sooner this situation is resolved,
the better, almost regardless of the ultimate outcome.

Thanks for your understanding.

G. Tacitus Adamantius