SC - General rant (started out as coffee/tea, then was rose sekanjabin)

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jan 31 18:58:54 PST 1998

At 9:34 AM -0500 1/31/98, Woeller D wrote:
>> >       And 59 cents for 2 liters is the price of generic soda pop...  :-)
>>
>> And twice the cost of sekanjabin.
>>
>> David/Cariadoc
>> http://www.best.com/~ddfr/
>
> I believe that is >IF< you have time to make and bottle it yourself.

Indeed it is--we haven't even discussed buying it, although the syrup is
available at some persian grocery stores. I have no idea how much it costs.

But making and bottling it is very little trouble--maybe an hour of actual
working time for enough to make ten gallons or so. And in any case, I was
responding to a post about the cost in money, not about the cost in time. I
certainly agree that doing things authentically has some cost in time--if
only the cost of finding out how to do it.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/