SC - fresh milk

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 23:50:24 PST 1998

<<   I thought one had to let the milk sit
 over nite to wait for the cream? >>

Only if one wants all the cream out of the milk.  Fact is that we milked
mostly Jerseys, and they produce a high butterfat milk.  It would produce
enough cream for our purposes in an hour or two.

Mordonna(the only thing I miss about the farm is the way fresh food tastes)