SC - Pastrami

Knott Deanna Deanna.Knott at gsc.gte.com
Wed Jan 7 04:34:07 PST 1998

Thanks for the info on pastrami.  That was cool.  Now, here's the $64,000 question...of what spices does that black crust consist?  I have kind of figured it cant be pepper, because if it was, I don't think I would love it the way I do.

(Ever get the feeling you're going to be in for a big surprise?)

Avelina Keyes

'Per pale or and sable, three keys in pale fesswise counterchanged'