SC - Yeast

kathe1@juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Tue Jul 7 04:38:38 PDT 1998

The flavor and texture are very different from store bought birds. The meat
is solid, not flabby. The flavor is more like turkey or game bird as they
are also eating bugs and bits of vegetation rather than just feed mash.
Also, I never fed medicated mash which seemed to also make a taste
difference.
Margali