OT - re: SC - No More Sourdough Woes

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Jul 10 12:43:28 PDT 1998

Change it slightly, 1 package creamed cheese, 1/2 cup italian seasoned bread
crumbs, enough beef stock to make it flow through a pastry tube and you have
"jusselle" dates. No clue as to how period they are, but ran across them 20
years ago when I just started in the SCA and have been making them ever
since.
margali