SC - low calcium diet help

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 08:52:43 PDT 1998

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998 19:14:46 PDT "Rebecca E Tants" <retants at hotmail.com>
writes:
>Hi Folks -
>
>Well, it's July, time to start planning for my February event.  Once
>again I'm cooking the Feast of the Seven Deadly Sins, but the autocrat
>
>and I were thinking of combining that with a sub-theme of Shrove
>Tuesday
>(on the theory that they wanted to get all 7 sins out of the way
>before
>lent :-).
>
>I've grabbed the holidays note out of the Florigium, but was wondering
>
>if anyone could point me to any other online or book sources to
>research
>the holiday in all countries, although we are looking for the most
>decadent of the bunch!
>
>In other news, I am going to try and teach the ingredients
>substitution
>course in November at the AEthelmearc Ducal University, which will be
>held in the Shire of Coppertree.  It's going to be a great university,
>
>with lots of other good classes, and is taking place in rome ny, right
>
>near the east kingdom border on November 14th.  Mark it on your
>calendars and come enjoy a great day!  Crash space is available at my
>place, which is about a half hour from the site (on the syracuse side)
>
>so don't let no place to sleep stop you!
>
>(We will have a home ec room to teach in, so if anyone wants to teach
>or
>has an idea, drop me a line!)
>
>3 more weekends to Pennsic!  YIKES!
>Caitlen Ruadh

Caitlen,

Has your Autocrat thought of a having a pancake race as part of the
Shrove Tuesday, Celebration? This is a period practice it is done in a
town in England and Liberal Ks.
The basic rules are that you have a hot skillet and some pancake batter
the person usually female, runs the course with the hot skillet and
batter and in the saute motion makes a pancake. then her male companion
gets to eat the finished result at the finish line. You could write to
the Liberal Kansas, City Hall for more information on the rules I'm sure.

Thorbjorn, husband of Beatrix .