SC - GASP!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jul 17 21:25:19 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/17/98 9:10:41 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
mirhaxa at swcp.com writes:

<<
 Whatever makes y'all think shoe size has a correlation with height?

 Mirhaxa

Nothing scientific, just that my Mum is 5' tall and wears a size five shoe, my
Sister is "5'12"" (she refuses to be six feet tall) and wears a size ten shoe,
I am 5'4 1/2" and wear a size seven, my daughter is 5'2" and wears a size six.
There does seem to be a general correlation, but I know there are always
exceptions.

Mordonna