SC - Jerked Meat

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jul 19 20:52:59 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/19/98 8:50:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sunnie at exis.net
writes:

<< The problem is, no matter how
 much people say "If you are learned in a subject or have personal experience
we
 will grant you that you have a point of view,"  people continue to stomp all
over
 people just because they have an opinion that is not popular.  This is my
version
 of the spoiled meat thing. >>

I don't quite understand the correlation between foot size and "spoiled Meat".

I agree that "opinions" are a dime a dozen BUT the reality of the matter is
that facts are facts. Opinions are completely irrelevant and meaningless when
confronted with "facts". If your position is that there are no "facts" then I
must disagree. If your position is that when confronted with "facts" , a
person who chooses to have an  opinion not in keeping with the facts has a
VALID opinion then I must disagree. If I am completely misunderstanding the
entire thing then I have NO personal opinion on any of the matter. :-)

Ras