SC - Re: OOP- interesting question

Brenna of Lyonsbane sunnie at exis.net
Tue Jul 21 11:16:47 PDT 1998

PhlipinA at aol.com wrote:

>  Conversely, I'm fascinated by the people who have yeast infections in
>  their GI tracts, and become intoxicated when eating certain starches and
>  sugars... >>
>
> I also am fascinated by that subject. Any ideas how I can get one of those
> yeast infections? Would sure save me a few dollars at War! ;-)
>
> Phlip

I'm not quite sure how one goes about _getting_ such a thing. The last
thing I heard about was a Japanese guy losing his job for being drunk on
duty, and he'd sworn he'd had nothing alcoholic to drink, and that
turned out to be the cause.

Besides, I thought you already had that condition...;  )

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com