SC - Re: OOP- interesting question

Brenna of Lyonsbane sunnie at exis.net
Tue Jul 21 11:29:11 PDT 1998

<< Makes sense, to a degree. The problem with kids is that they really need
 the calcium, and while it _is_ possible to get it from stuff like
 broccoli, it is also somewhat less easy to deal with. >>

True, and it also depends on the severity of the problem.  With my sister, the
worst attacks were when she was quite young, but she only had to avoid milk
during an attack.  Otherwise she was able to drink it in moderation.  I can
imagine its a real juggling act to get enough calcium in a child when they
have problems with milk.

Noemi