SC - fetal???

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Jul 22 15:03:21 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/22/98 3:18:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< I believe that it is tularemia which is being discussed.  Tularemia is a
 disease caused by a bacteria (Francisella tularensis)  which infects rodents
 and is transmittable to humans by ingestion or blood-to-blood contact.  It
 is an American disease and is named for Tulare County, California where it
 was first isolated.

 Bear >>

Sorry, Bear, we call it as I spelled it around here, and I didn't have my
dictionary handy- was talking off the top of my head, being on vacation. Will
check back and correct.

Phlip