SC - OT: Tee-Totalers

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Jul 22 15:47:56 PDT 1998

Rats!  Just read all about Northpass volunteering.  Now, the question is,
Northpass or AS tent?  The AS is central, which I like, as I'm so gimpy,
and camp close.  Where is Northpass going to be, Chris?  Remember, not
everyone has easy access to the parking lot shuttle or the dragon wagon,
and it doesn't run late.

There is also water, electricity, chairs and tables, and a fire pit at
the AS site.  Could we please meet there???  PLEASE???

Bring along the new cooks, we'll help you get them 'hooked'--on period
cooking and this list!

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com