SC - Re: Pennsic shin-dig

Heather L. Markle hlmarkle at ulster.net
Thu Jul 23 07:49:27 PDT 1998

LYN M PARKINSON wrote:

> Rats!  Just read all about Northpass volunteering.  Now, the question is,
> Northpass or AS tent?  The AS is central, which I like, as I'm so gimpy,
> and camp close.  Where is Northpass going to be, Chris?  Remember, not
> everyone has easy access to the parking lot shuttle or the dragon wagon,
> and it doesn't run late.

Northpass is on the old tuchux hill.Dont have the numbered designation but can
get it.  We are directly across from clan O'choda  and dright next to Delondres.
It is not far from registration and the coopers store.

> There is also water, electricity, chairs and tables, and a fire pit at
> the AS site.  Could we please meet there???  PLEASE???

And Northpass has all of the above

- --
SCA - Padrhaig ne Killkenny "Duine nach dtéann leis an slua"
Mundanely - Chris Peters
http://www.cyburban.com/~chatelaine The Canton of Northpass
http://www.cyburban.com/~celticbard My website (always under construction!)