SC - Meandering thoughts-OT-OOP

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Sun Jul 26 04:03:29 PDT 1998

I made a horrid error in the traditional sausage recipe.  It should read:
1  (one) pkg. sheep casings
4  (four) lbs lean pork
1 (one) lb. pork fat
2 (two) TEASPOONS each of the following (can be altered more or less to taste)
salt, pepper, sage, freshly ground coriander seed, brown sugar (can be
omitted).

I do apologize for the error.  Please tell me nobody tried it yet.
You can also add three or four freshly ground capsaicin peppers if you like
hot sausage.

Mordonna (I'm only blonde at the roots)