SC - Re: OOP- interesting question

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:06:00 PDT 1998

> >I was just wondering how many of us are tee-totalers by choice or
> >medical
> >necessity?

At home, I long ago made a budgetary decision that means I rarely have alchol
in the house. I'd rather drink rarely and well than often and cheaply. I wish
I could try more of the homemade beverages and quality wines I've seen people
bringing to events, but my daughters and I usually daytrip, which prevents me
from having anything other than a taste.  Even when we camp, I choose not to
enjoy myself as much as I might were they not present. Setting a good example
is not always fun, but in our case anyway, it must be done.

Bonne