SC - Re: OOP- interesting question

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:15:41 PDT 1998

If anybody in the World, Known or otherwise deserved a Burdened Tiger,
Adamantius does for his work at EK Crown!!!! I was there, I saw everything go
wrong, and I saw him keep going and fixing it and going and fixing it. The man
was/is amazing!!!!! I learned so much from him which I cam apply both to
cooking and Chirurgeoning!!!!!!! It's great!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Adamantius!! ;-))))))))))

Phlip