SC - Testicles

PhlipinA@aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 15:18:02 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/26/98 2:01:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< So, we still don't know about fetal rabbits in period, but there may be
 recipes that are possibly for fetal pigs and lambs in Roman times.

 The things I learn that I'm not sure I wanted to know . . .

 Bonne >>

These are good things to know if you ever attend one of my feasts. I hate to
have to explain what testicles are to people all day. :-)

Ras