SC - Award of interest

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 15:18:47 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/26/98 2:37:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< Lochac witchety grubs. Outremir locusts and ants. Drachenwald worms and
 slugs in aspic. Drachenwald ortolan[little songbirds complete with bones
 beak and innards, mmmmmm-crunchy. known world raw oysters.
 margali >>

All of which sound very edible to me. I don't see the comparison between these
examples and savages. I may be dense here but am serious about not seeing the
comparison with these delicasies to the practices of jungle savages. Sorry.

Ras