SC - Award of interest (long!)

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Mon Jul 27 19:49:04 PDT 1998

Anyone have a really 'knock down dead' recipe for rabbit?  as long as I don't have to put
it on a spit and roast outside its ok.  We had fresh bunny in Firenza and I was thinking
about it today, but have no idea what to do with the furry beasts?  My supermarket usually
has bunnies in the meat section so... Also is osso bucco especially period?

Henri and Antea
Spices and herbs are special to us see: http://www.hypercon.com/naturalhome